May 2017 Newsletter
- Dear Parents,
Spring is Finally Here! We will be back to often Playground visits, Library Visits and Nature Walks as a part of our Daily Schedule.
During the month of May, our theme will be All About Birds We will also be working this Theme in Spanish Immersion.
Letters: E, N, X
Numbers: 9, 10
Shapes: Circle, Triangle and Square ( Circulo, Triangulo y Cuadrado)
Some Key Concepts: Nest, Egg, Hatchling, Bird Food, learning to fly, Head and Beak, Body, Wing, Feet and claws.
Children's first names.
- Remember to bring extra changes of clothes for warmer weather.
- Bring enough diapers or pull ups to continue with the process of toilet training.
- Payments are due Mondays.
- Please remember to bring enough meals and snacks for your child.
- Closing dates: May 26th 2017 Closing at 4:00pm, May 29th 2017 Closing Day
- Please clip your child’s nails to avoid self-scratching or other type of incidents to others.
- Check your child’s diaper before drop off (stool and wet), if you need to use the facility to change your child diaper fell free to do it to avoid diaper rash.
- Drop off time starts at 8:00 am (if you need to drop off your child before, please let me know in advance to make a special arrangement for your convenience, remember that I am here to help you.)
- Remember to pick your child up not later to the time that you established (otherwise I will be force to charge you). If you are running late or you have any other problem, please contact me.
- No child will be allowed for drop off after 10am.
- Child should be kept home for at least 24 hours if:
- …Vomiting; 2 or more times in 24 hours.
- …Have a rash, lice or nits; body rash especially with fever or itching.
Something to Know about our Center Areas
- Art Area:
Also, in this area children develop small muscle control and hand/eye coordination, as well as creativity.
- Block area
- Large Muscle Activities Area and/or Outdoor playground:
This area helps children to manage their climbing and balancing skills. Team work, social skills, large muscle control and coordination are some of the benefits of this area.